I Managed to find some time to update paddler log. I haven’t updated it in a while and I had been busy working on Stormgate mobile in my free time but I decided to take a break from it and work on paddlers log, which is gaining in popularity.
The feedback system has been very useful and I appreciate greatly the messages you submit. I have added your most requested features imperial units and editing (sorry that should I have been in from the start but it is now).
- River and trip entries can now be edited.
- Metric and imperial measurements now supported
- App can now be moved to SD card
- Delete more visible
- Graphical enchantments
- Performance optimization
- Fixed crash issues
As I’m usually always busy, once I manage to find some free time I will able adding a lot more useful exciting features. Here are just some of the new features planned.
- Lots of statistic graphs
- More statistics
- Support for other destination locations such as lakes and the seaside
- Online backup system – access all your data on the paddlerslog website
- Calendar view